Friday, December 30, 2011

A New Addition to our Family!

Tim and I are so excited to finallly make our big announcement! We will be adding a new little addition to our family this July! We found out that I am pregnant the day before Halloween! I was only 3 weeks and 4 days, so we have been waiting quite awhile to tell everyone! I had a few scares very early in the pregnancy, but we had our first official prenatal appointment a couple of weeks ago and the doctor said that everything looks great! We had an ultrasound and got the see the little baby moving around and its little heart beating! :) I am now about 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant! So far this pregnancy has been a little different from when I was pregnant with Calla! As for morning sickness, the doctor pretty much prescribed me Zofran immediately after I started throwing up so I wouldn't have to go get IV's and such, but with this one I am very nauseous even with the medicine, but I don't throw up as much. Smells are also a terrible thing this pregnancy, I can hardly change a diaper or do the dishes without gagging. I also already look pretty huge haha (well showing wise) so that's pretty awesome, althrough I have yet to gain any weight! We are very excited to meet this little baby and for Calla to be a big sister! My official due date is July 11, 2012 :)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!! Congrats! Two kids are definitely fun and it is great to see the older sibling play with the younger one. Again Congrats!

    ReplyDelete